Contractor Demand Analysis Toolkit
This Contractor Demand Analysis Toolkit was developed from a process used by the Wisconsin Workforce Consortium. The toolkit includes a process to assist companies and consortia in collecting contractor requirements for utility projects. This process helps project how much work there will be, how many people they will hire as employees, and how many contractors they will need to get the work done. Together, all of this data should provide an accurate picture of future workforce needs.
The audience for this toolkit is companies who are looking to assess total demand for workers, including contractors, as well as consortia during their strategic planning session to help identify total demand for energy workers in their state.
- Contractor Demand Analysis Overview
- Contractor Demand Toolkit At-a-Glance
- Contractor Demand Worksheet
- Contractor Demand Spreadsheet (sample)
- Contractor Spend Ratio Worksheet
- Contractor Spend Ratio Spreadsheet (sample)
If you have any questions about this kit, contact Rosa Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org.